yellow cake mix
1 can pumpkin (15 oz.)
1 can evaporated milk (12 oz.)
3 large eggs
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1⁄2 tsp salt
1 cup chopped pecans
2 butter, melted
- Grease bottom of 9x13 pan, placing a piece of parchment or wax paper on the bottom of the pan.
- Combine pumpkin, milk, eggs, sugar, cinnamon, and salt in large bowl.
- Mix well, pour into pan, and sprinkle cake mix evenly over pumpkin mixture.
- Top with pecans, drizzle melted butter over top, and bake 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes or until golden brown.
- When cool, loosen pumpkin crunch from side of pan with a knife.
- Invert pan onto platter (the top becomes the crust). Top with whipped cream.